Saturday, September 20, 2008

He's Better!

All of those PCS lovers out there can take a breath. Reports have been surfacing that Stephane Lambiel will be returning to training within the next few days. He received an injury to his "left abductor muscle" according to his website, but it appears that he's on the mend. If you can read French, this page might be of interest: click.

This is great news for the skating world, considering the men's field was starting to look a little bit flimsy for this year's Grand Prix if Stephane wasn't going to make it. Glad he's feeling better!

1 comment:

Christie Sausa said...

Hey Grace-

Just noticed that you were following my blog (wasn't on there for a while- too much studying!). Nice to meet you! Although I noted from your comment on a past post about the Sat Nite Ice Show, I probably DO know you, at least in passing. I'm curious- where are you from, and which college are you going to? I just started my freshman year at North Country Community College in nearby Saranac Lake.

Anyway, have a good week- have fun skating and blogging!

LP SKATER aka Christie