Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just Kidding...


So in my last post I said that I wished that Jeffrey Buttle would do the US SOI tour...

...and then I woke up this morning, checked his website, and it turns out...he is! Twenty lucky cities in the US will get to see Jeff tour. Only the first ten tour dates have been confirmed, so they're making me a little bit nervous, since (with the exception of the random Lake Placid show, which is basically as far away from me as you can get while still being in New York State) all of them are currently West Coast shows (so all of you guys out there are really lucky!) The show doesn't come to the East Coast until later on, and he doesn't have any confirmed dates there, but hopefully he'll decide to come (it is, after all, closer to his hometown).

If you're interested the list of tour dates including the ones that Jeff has confirmed are here and the official Smucker's Stars on Ice website ishere (they say that the website should be updated for this season's Stars on Ice On the Edge soon).

No comments: